I've never been to New York before, though I have been to other areas in the States a couple of times.
I have seen Paris, London, Tokyo, (Berlin, Amsterdam, umm... Wuppertal)...
New York has quite a few superlatives!
- there's the world-famous skyline with the Empire State building, Rockefeller Center etc.
- also a kind of negative skyline, ground zero where the two World Trade towers stood
- there's entertainment, showtime! Broadway, Times Square with all the shows and theaters,
- the Met and Carnegie Hall and lots of clubs
- gorgeous museums, like MoMa or Guggenheim
- Central park, Missy Liberty
- and all these 'hoods in the 5 borroughs, like SoHo and NoHo, places with names like TriBeCa and even weirder...
oh, and I have only 8 days!